Chicago History Museum
Originally published 10/16/2015
"We asked Chicago to give us an assignment, and we are thrilled to present Chicago Authored, an exhibition that epitomizes the Museum's mission to share Chicago's stories," said Chicago History Museum President Gary T. Johnson.
Originally published 10/24/2013
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
Originally published 01/12/2016
Hatred and anger are powerful political emotions. Republican candidates believe they can employ the politics of hate to win elections and then later control the hatred they encourage.
- Poland puts Berlin's WWII bill at 440 billion euros
- The five Sullivan brothers, serving together, were killed in World War II. Their ship was just found.
- Historian H.R. McMaster out, John Bolton is in
- Polish attorney general’s office calls Holocaust law unconstitutional
- Will Trump break American democracy?
- Last Fall This Scholar Defended Colonialism. Now He’s Defending Himself.
- Jim Loewen is helping teachers teach difficult historical topics tied to race relations
- Historian (and US Senator) Ben Sasse writing book on polarization
- Historian: The Heavy Burden of Teaching My Son About American Racism
- Teachers are using ‘Black Panther’ to discuss African colonialism and American racism