Originally published 03/31/2016
Why that’s especially worth remembering this year.
Originally published 03/18/2016
In a new paper by Harvard researchers the Dust Bowl droughts of the 1930s are the reason unions are concentrated in a small number of states.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations