Originally published 08/03/2016
The director of the documentary Olympic Pride, American Prejudice recalls the obstacles she encountered in telling the stories of these unsung athletes.
Originally published 07/08/2002
Everyone knows that at the 1936 Olympics Hitler snubbed Jesse Owens. But is it true?
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond