by Matthew C. Hulbert
The takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge triggered unpleasant memories of guerrilla warfare from our past.
by Thomas A. Reinstein
Historically, militias were a tool of the state, not a force formed in opposition to the state.
by Steven C. Beda
Back in 1941 they proclaimed themselves the State of Jefferson. Then Pearl Harbor happened.
- USA Today Publishes New Articles As Part Of Series, "1619: Searching for Answers"
- Washington doesn't have a Latino history museum. These people are hoping to change that
- A history of key United Auto Workers strikes against GM
- Fact-checking Andrew Yang on history of universal basic income
- Hobby Lobby Will Return Biblical Antiquities Allegedly Stolen by Oxford Professor
- Historians Allison Horrocks and Mary Mahoney bring history to life in podcast
- Modern art historian, US museum director and clergyman EA Carmean, Jr has died, age 74
- Historian Andrew David Teaching Impeachment during an Impeachment Inquiry
- Historian Brad Simpson Says He's Never Read a Letter As Unhinged As Trump's To Erdogan
- Academic Twitter's Gender Imbalance