Originally published 05/03/2016
Henry D. Fetter
Disraeli may never have made much of his Jewish ancestry, but Cesarani concludes his behavior followed a customary Jewish pattern.
Originally published 11/02/2015
Professor Cesarani challenged Hannah Arendt’s view of a Nazi war criminal as just a cog in a vast machine of murder.
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past
- Linda Gordon’s new book captures how white supremacy has long been part of our political mainstream
- Yale Civil Rights history course is a "call to action" and a chance "to be woke”
- Gil Troy back’s Trump decision on Jerusalem