SOURCE: Business Insider
No nuclear bombs have been used as weapons since the attacks on Japan, but thousands of tests have been conducted – primarily by the US and USSR throughout the Cold War.
- The Legacy Of Tunney Lee: Preserving The History Of Boston's Chinatown
- Campaigners Launch Legal Challenge Over Stonehenge Road Tunnel
- Hidden in Plain Sight: The Ghosts of Segregation
- Exhume the Body of Warren G. Harding? A Judge Says That Won’t Be Necessary
- AHA Joins Lawsuit to Protect Historical Records