Originally published 12/03/2015
It is high time we understand this kind of violence and call it what it is: domestic terrorism.
Originally published 10/09/2015
Fetal tissue research, which began in the 19th century and led to breakthroughs in Polio and other diseases, is not conducted on live human fetuses.
Originally published 08/24/2015
The courts have overruled many efforts.
- Savannah Approves Changes to Confederate Monument From 1875
- Law Professor Eric Posner Proposes Bringing Back Indentured Servitude
- Public Rates Presidents: Kennedy, Reagan, Obama at Top
- Elizabeth Warren’s striking speech responding to Trump’s “Pocahontas” taunts
- When the next generation looks racially different from the last, political tensions rise
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89
- Right after the Civil War, says Stanford's Richard White, Americans were really hopeful, then reality hit
- What departments of history are doing about lower enrollments