Originally published 12/22/2016
The Seton Hall Law Center uncovered an internal FBI memo dating July 17, 1950 that determined there was “insufficient evidence” to arrest her.
Originally published 08/31/2015
In imposing the death penalty that federal officials committed a cruel and unjust act, no matter her guilt as an aware spectator of her husband's spying.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz