Originally published 05/08/2017
Behind the lies of Holocaust denial.
Originally published 02/20/2017
In an interview with Esquire Magazine she warns that the media have to call out Donald Trump for his lies.
Originally published 01/05/2017
Historian Deborah Lipstadt ‘Overwhelms’ Fellow Passengers Watching In-Flight Movie ‘Denial,’ Based on the Infamous Lawsuit Filed Against Her
These are the people who loved the movie and told her so.
Originally published 05/01/2015
Emory University historian Deborah Lipstadt's acclaimed 2005 book, "History on Trial: My Day in Court with a Holocaust Denier," which chronicles her exoneration by a British court in a sensational libel trial, is being made into a feature film.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea