Originally published 04/20/2015
Review of Bryan Burrough’s "Days of Rage: America’s Radical Underground, the FBI, and the Forgotten Age of Revolutionary Violence"
Shawn Francis Peters
Bryan Burrough’s hefty new book is a vivid, engrossing, and far-ranging work that provides a detailed glimpse of a half-dozen underground radical groups in the Vietnam era and its aftermath.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield