Massachusetts students and their teacher are identifying the people buried in nameless graves at a cemetery associated with a now-closed state school for disabled people.
SOURCE: New York Review of Books
Joel Klein, the former leader of the NYC school system, defends his record from attacks after historian Jonathan Zimmerman reviews Klein's new book.
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible