Herman William B Ewald Jr
Originally published 03/18/2015
He found the former president to be a meticulous editor and unusually sparing in personal invective — in print — because he rarely carried a grudge for long. One exception was Senator Joseph R. McCarthy.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield