Ides of March
Things Shakespeare Got Wrong About the Ides of March
by Barry Strauss
Why he erred is simple: The dramatist was thinking about the footlights, not the footnotes.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida