by Kathleen DuVal
A History Lesson for the Republicans Who Wrote to Iran
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Marc A. Thiessen
Jesse Helms and other senators through the years, says the author, publicized their objections to US foreign policy initiatives of the president of the U.S.
SOURCE: McClatchy DC
The U.S. Senate Historian’s Office has so far been unable to find another example in the chamber’s history where one political party openly tried to deal with a foreign power against a presidential policy.
SOURCE: USA Today
by Ray Locker
Republican nominee sabotaged Vietnam peace talks before he was elected president.
- The Quiet 2013 Lunch That Could Have Altered Supreme Court History
- It’s Not Anti-Catholic to Ask Amy Coney Barrett About Her Religious Group “People of Praise”
- The Incredible Influence of James A. Baker III
- ‘Schitt’s Creek’ Star, and His Fans, Are Taking Indigenous Studies
- Amy Coney Barrett and the Triumph of Phyllis Schlafly