by Kathleen DuVal
A History Lesson for the Republicans Who Wrote to Iran
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Marc A. Thiessen
Jesse Helms and other senators through the years, says the author, publicized their objections to US foreign policy initiatives of the president of the U.S.
SOURCE: McClatchy DC
The U.S. Senate Historian’s Office has so far been unable to find another example in the chamber’s history where one political party openly tried to deal with a foreign power against a presidential policy.
SOURCE: USA Today
by Ray Locker
Republican nominee sabotaged Vietnam peace talks before he was elected president.
- An Open Letter from Historians In Support of Railway Workers
- Historian Sarah Federman Tracks French National Railway's Role in Holocaust Transport
- Can the UC Strike Remake Higher Education?
- Trump Keeps Boosting White Supremacists
- Adam Smith Resolved the Identity-Distribution Debate—Why Is it Forgotten?