Originally published 02/19/2015
After retiring from the park service in 1981, Dr. Pfanz spent the next 20 years researching and writing his Gettysburg trilogy: “Gettysburg: The Second Day” (1987), which was the most critically praised book in the trilogy.
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past