SOURCE: Access WDUN
The latest honor for Pulitzer Prize-winning historian Eric Foner is a $50,000 award from the New-York Historical Society
The prize is for "Gateway to Freedom: The Hidden History of the Underground Railroad."
by Robin Lindley
Renowned American historian Eric Foner demystifies and clarifies the story of the Underground Railroad in his new book "Gateway to Freedom: The Hidden History of the Underground Railroad."
- 5 Essential Works by Maurice Berger, Late Art Historian Who Made Race a Central Concern
- A Brief History of Beards and Pandemics
- Author of 'The Lynchings in Duluth' Broke Silence on City's Dark History
- Irish Emigrants Tale Told Through Tenement Museum of New York
- Political Historian-Commentator Richard Reeves Dies at 83