In an interview Kutler said that Nixon couldn’t admit he had authorized break-ins.
by Michael H. Ebner
It's Reviews in American History.
by Bernard Weisberger
Stanley Kutler died yesterday and we are all poorer for his passing.
SOURCE: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
He forced the release of Nixon tapes.
SOURCE: Raw Story
Harry Shearer webseries re-enacts Richard Nixon’s troubled final moments in office
- Brexit will ultimately destabilise Europe, historians fear
- The Justinianic Plague's Devastating Impact Was Likely Exaggerated
- 'Human, vulnerable and perfect': New Rosa Parks exhibit shines light on civil rights legend
- How Charlottesville’s Echoes Forced New Zealand to Confront Its History
- Mary Thompson Featured in Article on George Washington's Dog Breeding
- China Releases History Professor, But Travel Concerns Persist
- Gordon Wood Interviewed on the New York Times’ 1619 Project
- Books by Garret Martin, Balazs Martonffy, Ronald Suny, and Kelly McFarland Featured in Article on NATO at 50
- The secret history of women in America, told through their belongings
- Irish Archive Recreates Documents Lost in in 1922 fire