Originally published 10/04/2013
Plays-into-movies are becoming ubiquitous around the world.
Originally published 09/28/2014
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
Small ball may be the right approach in this case, but it would have been better if the president had not appeared to be calling his shot and pointing to the stands.
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz