Originally published 10/02/2013
Goodwyn founded the civil rights-era Texas Coalition.
Originally published 08/12/2014
Liberty and Power
Data collection moves to the next level as DoD looks to computer programs to asses risks and tipping points for large-scale civil unrest. One such project is called the Minerva Initiative after the Roman goddess of war.
- 20 years since America’s shock over Clinton-Lewinsky affair, public discussions on sexual harassment are changing
- The Trump Presidency: Year One
- From presidential nominee to freshman senator? Romney would make history if he runs.
- From King George IV to President Trump, The Fat Men Who’ve Ruled The World
- Here’s How One Family Prepared for Nuclear War in 1954
- Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s picture in the Oval Office
- A historian is helping students register to vote
- Pension report shows that a historian continues to be the highest paid pensioner in New York State education system
- Ibram X. Kendi’s NYT op ed drew a strong response
- Andrew Roberts says Trump might even win a second term