Originally published 07/19/2017
What the Trump Presidency Reveals About American Christianity and Evangelicalism: An Interview with John Fea
An interview with historian John Fea.
Originally published 10/08/2015
Robert Wuthnow (Interview)
It was in 1976 when pollsters suddenly discovered the evangelical vote.
Originally published 05/15/2015
Christian Fundamentalism Started As a Capitalist Ad Campaign
Originally published 11/15/2014
Matthew Avery Sutton
Convinced that time’s running out, evangelicals intend to shake the world. They seek instant redemption, immediate transformation.
Originally published 05/28/2014
Steven P. Miller
"In manifold ways, evangelicalism shaped the course of recent American history. Maybe we were all evangelicals, then."
- History Coalition asks historians to "Urge Your Representative to Join the Congressional History Caucus"
- Dartmouth’s Randall Balmer: Under Trump, America's religious right is rewriting its code of ethics
- Was This Technology historian plagiarized? Sure seems like she was.
- Meet the new authorized historian of Britain's communications intelligence agency
- Lerone Bennett Jr., journalist and historian of African American life, dies at 89