Originally published 07/19/2017
What the Trump Presidency Reveals About American Christianity and Evangelicalism: An Interview with John Fea
An interview with historian John Fea.
Originally published 10/08/2015
Robert Wuthnow (Interview)
It was in 1976 when pollsters suddenly discovered the evangelical vote.
Originally published 05/15/2015
Christian Fundamentalism Started As a Capitalist Ad Campaign
Originally published 11/15/2014
Matthew Avery Sutton
Convinced that time’s running out, evangelicals intend to shake the world. They seek instant redemption, immediate transformation.
Originally published 05/28/2014
Steven P. Miller
"In manifold ways, evangelicalism shaped the course of recent American history. Maybe we were all evangelicals, then."
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz