Originally published 05/09/2016
An unsung hero of the Civil Rights Movement, the Rutgers alumna fought racism from within the system – and won.
Originally published 05/16/2008
This page lists articles that put into historical perspective the changes wrought by the Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education (1954).
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations