Originally published 05/09/2016
An unsung hero of the Civil Rights Movement, the Rutgers alumna fought racism from within the system – and won.
Originally published 05/16/2008
This page lists articles that put into historical perspective the changes wrought by the Supreme Court decision Brown v. Board of Education (1954).
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield