by Chelsea Connolly
Historians Lawrence Glickman, Kevin Kruse, Heather Cox Richardson, and others weigh in on President Trump's not-so-warm welcome at Game 5 of the World Series.
SOURCE: Washington Post
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama were all booed at baseball games.
by Mark Weisenmiller
For over one hundred years, major league baseball’s World Series has both thrilled fans and reflected historical and societal changes in the United States.
SOURCE: The Columbus Dispatch
Call it a cinematic version of buried treasure.
- Odds of a Contested November Election Are on the Rise
- Penguin Classics and Others Work to Diversify Offerings From the Canon
- Coping With Coronavirus Disappointments: Five Lessons From Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- The Case Against Waging ‘War’ on the Coronavirus
- Helen Hunt Brings Trailblazing War Journalist to Life in "World On Fire"
- And The Winners of the 2020 Anisfield-Wolf Book Awards Are ...
- AHA's Committee on LGBT History Announces Hardship Grants
- What Both the Left and the Right Get Wrong About the Coronavirus Economic Crisis
- As COVID-19 Spreads, Mary Barra Needs To Denounce Trump As Bad For Capitalism
- Pandemics and the Shape of Human History