Originally published 12/19/2016
Brandeis professor Jonathan Sarna discovers that the Israeli flag was created by a Lithuanian Jew who migrated to Boston in the 1880s
The discovery is based on digitized newspaper archives.
Originally published 04/17/2014
Liberals say some views are too offensive, but that's what red-baiters said in the Cold War about communists.
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment