Originally published 02/16/2015
Long before Washington's Birthday was marked by car sales, Americans celebrated their first president by pedaling.
Originally published 02/11/2015
Yet another legacy of the Cold War
Originally published 01/23/2015
He had a reputation as a country bumpkin, but he knew his grammar inside out.
Originally published 02/17/2014
Modern-day leaders could learn a lot from our 16th president.
Originally published 02/18/2013
The bouncing apostrophe bespeaks a certain uncertainty.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power
- Two scholars from UT object to the Texas school's decision to remove the statue of Jefferson Davis