Originally published 10/05/2016
The Vice-Chair of Britain’s premier far-left group Momentum has claimed Jews were behind the slave trade and argued that Jewish schools don’t need extra security.
Originally published 10/03/2016
History suggests Labour governs successfully from the center.
Originally published 09/14/2015
Conservative policies urgently require debate, but Corbyn’s victory leaves Labour without a credible voice.
Originally published 01/26/2014
Michael Patrick Cullinane
UK Labour Party leader Ed Miliband is fond of citing Teddy Roosevelt's anti-trust crusades, but that's not going to be enough for an electoral victory.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?