Originally published 10/05/2016
The Vice-Chair of Britain’s premier far-left group Momentum has claimed Jews were behind the slave trade and argued that Jewish schools don’t need extra security.
Originally published 10/03/2016
History suggests Labour governs successfully from the center.
Originally published 09/14/2015
Conservative policies urgently require debate, but Corbyn’s victory leaves Labour without a credible voice.
Originally published 01/26/2014
Michael Patrick Cullinane
UK Labour Party leader Ed Miliband is fond of citing Teddy Roosevelt's anti-trust crusades, but that's not going to be enough for an electoral victory.
- High on Hitler and Meth: Book Says Nazis Were Fueled by Drugs
- Guam war reparations bill moves to White House
- South Atlantic Mystery Flash in September 1979 Raised Questions about Nuclear Test
- California Owes Reparations To Victims Of Forced Race & Intellectual-Based Sterilization, Study Finds
- All the times in U.S. history that members of the electoral college voted their own way
- Historians' Debate: Is this The Age of Trump?
- Economists are attacking historians’ recent works on slavery
- Salon suggests Paul Gottfried, "a retired Jewish political historian,” was a founder of the Alt-Right
- National Women's History Museum Receives Grant to Rebuild Website with Advanced Content Capabilities
- UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment