Originally published 10/05/2016
The Vice-Chair of Britain’s premier far-left group Momentum has claimed Jews were behind the slave trade and argued that Jewish schools don’t need extra security.
Originally published 10/03/2016
History suggests Labour governs successfully from the center.
Originally published 09/14/2015
Conservative policies urgently require debate, but Corbyn’s victory leaves Labour without a credible voice.
Originally published 01/26/2014
Michael Patrick Cullinane
UK Labour Party leader Ed Miliband is fond of citing Teddy Roosevelt's anti-trust crusades, but that's not going to be enough for an electoral victory.
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar