Originally published 03/25/2014
The Little Ice Age of the seventeenth century triggered global disruptions to civilization. Policymakers need to heed the warning.
Originally published 01/22/2013
What scientists, who study climate history, actually do.
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial