Originally published 03/25/2014
The Little Ice Age of the seventeenth century triggered global disruptions to civilization. Policymakers need to heed the warning.
Originally published 01/22/2013
What scientists, who study climate history, actually do.
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian