Originally published 04/15/2014
At a meeting of the National Council for Public History in Monterey, California, historians had an answer.
Originally published 03/23/2014
Elizabeth M. Covart
The first ever unconference for independent historians proved to be a remarkable success.
Originally published 02/27/2014
Major corporations have stepped into the gap as federal and state arts and humanities budgets are slashed.
Originally published 01/02/2014
David Austin Walsh
According to an AHA panel, simply by doing what public historians do best: by building relationships with the local community.
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions