Originally published 04/15/2014
At a meeting of the National Council for Public History in Monterey, California, historians had an answer.
Originally published 03/23/2014
Elizabeth M. Covart
The first ever unconference for independent historians proved to be a remarkable success.
Originally published 02/27/2014
Major corporations have stepped into the gap as federal and state arts and humanities budgets are slashed.
Originally published 01/02/2014
David Austin Walsh
According to an AHA panel, simply by doing what public historians do best: by building relationships with the local community.
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant