Originally published 05/18/2014
Dancis and many in his like-minded allies once believed they could bring about permanent, serious and nonviolent change.
Originally published 12/13/2013
SDS's *other* landmark statement is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences