Originally published 05/18/2014
Dancis and many in his like-minded allies once believed they could bring about permanent, serious and nonviolent change.
Originally published 12/13/2013
SDS's *other* landmark statement is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary.
- Alexandros K. Kyros shocked to encounter Armenian Genocide denials at Harvard event
- Historian Antony Beevor: ‘Violence and fear become a drug in wars’
- Historian David Potter corrects the Dutch prime minister
- At Brandis the Afro-American studies faculty is siding with student protesters
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut