Originally published 05/18/2014
Dancis and many in his like-minded allies once believed they could bring about permanent, serious and nonviolent change.
Originally published 12/13/2013
SDS's *other* landmark statement is celebrating its fiftieth anniversary.
- NYT hosts debate including Eric Foner: How Americans should remember Reconstruction
- William Leuchtenburg says historians and the media have been too hard on Obama
- Hugh Ambrose, historian who helped develop WWII Museum, dead at 48
- Historian discounts claim that Churchill and other British PM's were gay
- Nick Bunker Wins $50,000 2015 George Washington Book Prize