Originally published 12/01/2013
From the Revolution through to the Civil War, the South dominated American political life.
Originally published 11/25/2013
The South's resistance to Obamacare rings some historical bells.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic