Originally published 12/01/2013
Mark R. Cheathem
From the Revolution through to the Civil War, the South dominated American political life.
Originally published 11/25/2013
The South's resistance to Obamacare rings some historical bells.
- Supporters Rally Around Accused Russian Historian Of Stalin's Crimes
- Mormon history scholars file court brief over Trump travel ban
- Accused plagiarist Matthew Whitaker wins arbitration case against City of Phoenix over police contract
- Niall Ferguson says the liberal international order has passed its peak
- Nathaniel Philbrick wins the $50,000 2017 George Washington Prize