Originally published 11/07/2016
“The old cross-denominational coalition of the religious right, one that had been in place since the 1970s has been deeply fragmented.”
Originally published 12/19/2013
The pope is saying it is time for a new kind of political conversation.
Originally published 11/14/2013
How quickly Christian evangelicals forget their movement has a long history of demanding government intervention.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize