Originally published 11/07/2016
“The old cross-denominational coalition of the religious right, one that had been in place since the 1970s has been deeply fragmented.”
Originally published 12/19/2013
The pope is saying it is time for a new kind of political conversation.
Originally published 11/14/2013
How quickly Christian evangelicals forget their movement has a long history of demanding government intervention.
Originally published 06/20/2017
The students claimed they'd watched the performance. They hadn't. They'd lied.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond