Even Vietnam enjoyed higher approval ratings than Afghanistan.
by Vaughn Davis Bornet
America's longest war will soon be over.
by Lloyd C. Gardner
President Obama has made it clear: even after the withdrawal from Afghanistan, there will still be drone strikes.
by Jeremy Scahill
How does the global war on terror ever end?
- The Latest SCOTUS Case to Privilege Religion Over Civil Society
- A Look Back at the 747 as Boeing Delivers Last Jumbo Jet
- The Tradition of Overambitious Public Works in Mexico
- Dutch Villagers Find Hunt for Nazi Treasure Less and Less Charming With Passage of Time
- Review: New Book Worships the False Idol of the Responsible Corporation
- Zachary Shore: the Struggle Between Vengeance and Virtue in WWII
- Julia Schleck on The Function of the University Today
- The Bitter, Contested History of Globalization
- Prof. Hasan Kwame Jeffries on Consulting for Hip Hop at 50 Documentary
- Glenda Gilmore's Bio Shows Artist Romare Bearden Reckoning with the South