Originally published 10/25/2013
Bernard von Bothmer
Was the 1940 presidential election the most important in American history?
Originally published 02/09/2016
Hercules Mulligan not only had one of the Revolutionary War’s greatest names, this cunning haberdasher was also one of its best spies.
- We asked 6 political scientists if Bernie Sanders would have a shot in a general election
- The price of oil has plummeted and with it Russia’s finances
- Legal scholars at Harvard debate Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president
- Has one of Sally Hemings’s siblings been neglected by history unfairly?
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history
- Israeli historian Yair Auron lays out details of a massacre in 1948