Originally published 10/25/2013
Why do people still tell the "true" story of George Bateson, the supposed inventor of the belfry coffin?
Originally published 01/29/2016
This is the Reconstruction myth the Washington Post wouldn't let me debunk on the grounds no one believed it. Then Hillary showed she did!
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment