Originally published 12/10/2014
Historians haven't traditionally welcomed scientists into their corner of research, but they should -- and now we're doing it.
Originally published 08/15/2014
It is too easy to think that keeping the sick out of the nation will protect America’s health.
Originally published 08/11/2014
A quick tour through history of the worst of the worst pandemics.
Originally published 10/22/2013
The spread of the Black Death in the 14th Century reveals our medieval ancestors' social networks and shows how connected they were.
- Archaeologists Take Wrong Turn, Find World’s Oldest Stone Tools
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project