Originally published 12/10/2014
Historians haven't traditionally welcomed scientists into their corner of research, but they should -- and now we're doing it.
Originally published 08/15/2014
It is too easy to think that keeping the sick out of the nation will protect America’s health.
Originally published 08/11/2014
A quick tour through history of the worst of the worst pandemics.
Originally published 10/22/2013
The spread of the Black Death in the 14th Century reveals our medieval ancestors' social networks and shows how connected they were.
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?