Originally published 12/10/2014
Historians haven't traditionally welcomed scientists into their corner of research, but they should -- and now we're doing it.
Originally published 08/15/2014
It is too easy to think that keeping the sick out of the nation will protect America’s health.
Originally published 08/11/2014
A quick tour through history of the worst of the worst pandemics.
Originally published 10/22/2013
The spread of the Black Death in the 14th Century reveals our medieval ancestors' social networks and shows how connected they were.
- National Security Archive Sues State Department Over Kissinger Telephone Messages
- White House March to stop ISIS from destroying what remains of Mesopotamian Civilization
- Scholars, Writers and Thinkers Call for Academic Freedom in Thailand
- Stanford’s Ian Morris says technology is changing the human animal
- Yale historian traces the establishment of slavery plantations to a taste for sugar