Originally published 08/11/2014
The team of network scientists used the birth and death locations of more than 150,000 intellectuals to map their mobility patterns in order to identify the major cultural centers on the two continents over two millennia.
Originally published 10/21/2013
The St. Louis Browns (since 1953, the Baltimore Orioles) still have their fans in the old hometown.
Originally published 09/24/2015
Here Are One Dozen Reasons Why The Nuclear Agreement with Iran Is Better than the One with North Korea
Failing to understand this would be a historic mistake.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"