Originally published 12/12/2016
David A. Horowitz
The Second Ku Klux Klan of the 1920s arguably represents the combination of white cultural nationalism, traditional morality, and populist self-identity we are seeing today.
Originally published 08/11/2014
The team of network scientists used the birth and death locations of more than 150,000 intellectuals to map their mobility patterns in order to identify the major cultural centers on the two continents over two millennia.
Originally published 10/21/2013
The St. Louis Browns (since 1953, the Baltimore Orioles) still have their fans in the old hometown.
Originally published 09/24/2015
Here Are One Dozen Reasons Why The Nuclear Agreement with Iran Is Better than the One with North Korea
Failing to understand this would be a historic mistake.
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans