Seventh Day Adventists
Originally published 10/14/2013
How vegetarianism began and spread in the United States.
Originally published 03/20/2015
Goshen, Indiana has passed a resolution to acknowledge and transcend its past as a sundown town. That's remarkable.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences