Seventh Day Adventists
Originally published 10/14/2013
How vegetarianism began and spread in the United States.
Originally published 03/20/2015
Goshen, Indiana has passed a resolution to acknowledge and transcend its past as a sundown town. That's remarkable.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton