Originally published 10/11/2013
Article V stipulates that two-thirds of the states can force Congress to call a constitutional convention.
Originally published 02/06/2015
Click here to read the interview.
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide