Originally published 10/11/2013
Article V stipulates that two-thirds of the states can force Congress to call a constitutional convention.
Originally published 02/06/2015
Click here to read the interview.
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success
- Sven Beckert’s List of the Ten Books on Slavery You Need to Read
- Jonathan Zimmerman says homosexuality is not alien to Africa
- Historian Howard Segal says the cost of paying for expensive commencement speeches is diverting funds from where they’re most needed