Originally published 04/27/2016
For many people in the West, Chernobyl has served as a kind of referendum on nuclear power.
Originally published 10/11/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner
General Electric ships jobs overseas, doesn't pay taxes, and actively endangers Americans.
Originally published 02/01/2015
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
Why The Civil War: The Musical is both top notch -- with a great set and costumes -- and also deeply flawed.
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies