Originally published 04/27/2016
For many people in the West, Chernobyl has served as a kind of referendum on nuclear power.
Originally published 10/11/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner
General Electric ships jobs overseas, doesn't pay taxes, and actively endangers Americans.
Originally published 02/01/2015
Mark Byrnes's Facing Backwards
Why The Civil War: The Musical is both top notch -- with a great set and costumes -- and also deeply flawed.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize