Originally published 10/03/2013
John B. Judis
Welcome to Weimar America.
Originally published 08/29/2014
40 Years of Free Market Policies Is Long Enough for the Magic of the Market to Have Worked. So What Went Wrong?
The Democrats went ballistic when the numbers of Americans living in poverty hit 14.5 percent of the population in the early Reagan years. Today, it's 16 percent and neither party seems to take notice.
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations