Originally published 03/16/2016
In an op ed in the Boston Globe he says "Massachusetts should revive the requirement that public school students pass a US history MCAS test to graduate from high school."
Originally published 10/03/2013
Dukakis was not an ideological candidate.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield