Originally published 01/11/2017
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
Originally published 12/08/2016
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 04/13/2016
He was accused of sexual assault against two students.
Originally published 04/05/2016
The professor was accused of sexual assault and harassment following quarter of leave.
Originally published 03/03/2016
UCLA community protests professor's punishment for sex harassment: $3,000 fine and 11-week suspension
Students and other members of the UCLA community gather on the Westwood campus to protest the university's handling of sexual harassment complaints made against history professor Gabriel Piterberg.
Originally published 09/10/2013
Colonel Matthew Moten was accused of attempting to kiss and touch female subordinates.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Why Drug Companies Can Take Your Body Tissue Without Your Consent: Interview with Bioethicist Harriet A. Washington
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/145095
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport