Originally published 04/13/2016
He was accused of sexual assault against two students.
Originally published 04/05/2016
The professor was accused of sexual assault and harassment following quarter of leave.
Originally published 03/03/2016
UCLA community protests professor's punishment for sex harassment: $3,000 fine and 11-week suspension
Students and other members of the UCLA community gather on the Westwood campus to protest the university's handling of sexual harassment complaints made against history professor Gabriel Piterberg.
Originally published 09/10/2013
Colonel Matthew Moten was accused of attempting to kiss and touch female subordinates.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Why Drug Companies Can Take Your Body Tissue Without Your Consent: Interview with Bioethicist Harriet A. Washington
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/145095
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service