Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 04/13/2016
He was accused of sexual assault against two students.
Originally published 04/05/2016
The professor was accused of sexual assault and harassment following quarter of leave.
Originally published 03/03/2016
UCLA community protests professor's punishment for sex harassment: $3,000 fine and 11-week suspension
Students and other members of the UCLA community gather on the Westwood campus to protest the university's handling of sexual harassment complaints made against history professor Gabriel Piterberg.
Originally published 09/10/2013
Colonel Matthew Moten was accused of attempting to kiss and touch female subordinates.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Why Drug Companies Can Take Your Body Tissue Without Your Consent: Interview with Bioethicist Harriet A. Washington
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/145095
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Remembering Pearl Harbor Brings ‘Date Which Will Live in Infamy’ to Virtual Reality
- Will Trump back women’s museum?
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Why the history of slavery in the US South is taking centre stage once again
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP