Originally published 01/11/2017
UCLA spokeswoman Kathryn Kranhold said Piterberg would continue to teach his classes throughout the quarter but that his lectures would be videotaped for students who prefer not to attend in person.
Originally published 12/08/2016
UCLA history professor Gabriel Piterberg continues to come under attack after being accused of sexual harassment
Now it’s a pro-Israel group that is targeting him.
Originally published 11/16/2016
Many students say his punishment wasn’t severe enough.
Originally published 04/13/2016
He was accused of sexual assault against two students.
Originally published 04/05/2016
The professor was accused of sexual assault and harassment following quarter of leave.
Originally published 03/03/2016
UCLA community protests professor's punishment for sex harassment: $3,000 fine and 11-week suspension
Students and other members of the UCLA community gather on the Westwood campus to protest the university's handling of sexual harassment complaints made against history professor Gabriel Piterberg.
Originally published 09/10/2013
Colonel Matthew Moten was accused of attempting to kiss and touch female subordinates.
Originally published 12/17/2013
Why Drug Companies Can Take Your Body Tissue Without Your Consent: Interview with Bioethicist Harriet A. Washington
Full article: http://hnn.us/article/145095
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war