by Andrew Fletcher
Climate change will make wind energy very important in the next 20 to 30 years. We should embrace its historical roots.
SOURCE: Daniel Pipes Blog
by Daniel Pipes
In brief, the world's chief trouble spot will retain its role, only more so.
When it comes to energy and economics in the climate-change era, nothing is what it seems.
- U.S. Will Give Terrorist Label to White Supremacist Group for First Time
- Bible Museum, Admitting Mistakes, Tries to Convert Its Critics
- Will The Coronavirus Change How Skeptics Think About Science?
- Pandemic Journal, March 30–April 5
- Myron Rolle, now a doctor treating coronavirus patients, draws on football background in crisis