Originally published 07/15/2013
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Archaeology buffs are invited to watch diggers uncovering history this summer on the Buffalo waterfront.A group of archaeologists and University at Buffalo graduate students is working near a construction site along Main Street at Canalside. They hope to uncover artifacts dating back to Buffalo's 18th century heyday as the terminus of the Erie Canal....
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar