Originally published 07/15/2013
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Archaeology buffs are invited to watch diggers uncovering history this summer on the Buffalo waterfront.A group of archaeologists and University at Buffalo graduate students is working near a construction site along Main Street at Canalside. They hope to uncover artifacts dating back to Buffalo's 18th century heyday as the terminus of the Erie Canal....
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed