Originally published 06/24/2013
Lawrence S. Wittner: Review of Joel Shatzky's "Option Three: A Novel About the University" (Blue Thread, 2012)
To what extent is education corrupted when it becomes intertwined with profit-making businesses?
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian