Originally published 07/28/2016
Robert Maquette says the faculty never bothered to define diversity.
Originally published 10/01/2013
Jason Morgan objected to being "re-educated."
Originally published 06/23/2013
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — University of Colorado regents are conducting a survey to determine whether the school respects diversity for people who disagree on politics, race, gender and sexual orientation.The survey, which was approved Thursday by University of Colorado regents, is planned for the upcoming school year on all campuses.Some conservatives have expressed concern that many educators are too liberal, while other critics have complained that some school officials are intolerant of social differences.In March, the university hired a history professor to be the resident conservative at the Boulder campus. Steven Hayward will serve as the school's first visiting scholar in conservative thought and policy, a temporary position paid by more than $1 million in private funds....
- Appeals Court Finds Netherlands Partially Liable for Srebrenica Massacre
- University of Virginia president urges community to avoid KKK rally
- Developer to resume Topgolf planning despite findings of slave cemetery
- New Jersey Residents March For Slavery Reparations
- New book says amount of mustard gas exposure in World War II may be higher than acknowledged by government
- John B. Boles wants students to know more about Jefferson than that he was a slaveholder
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist