Originally published 07/28/2016
Robert Maquette says the faculty never bothered to define diversity.
Originally published 10/01/2013
Jason Morgan objected to being "re-educated."
Originally published 06/23/2013
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) — University of Colorado regents are conducting a survey to determine whether the school respects diversity for people who disagree on politics, race, gender and sexual orientation.The survey, which was approved Thursday by University of Colorado regents, is planned for the upcoming school year on all campuses.Some conservatives have expressed concern that many educators are too liberal, while other critics have complained that some school officials are intolerant of social differences.In March, the university hired a history professor to be the resident conservative at the Boulder campus. Steven Hayward will serve as the school's first visiting scholar in conservative thought and policy, a temporary position paid by more than $1 million in private funds....
- Hillary Clinton Isn’t First Politician to Face Criticism Over Speaking Fees
- Sneak peek of new Smithsonian shows rich black history
- Missouri woman builds slave cabin to bring community together
- German students dressed like Hitler made to visit Argentina Holocaust Museum
- Think Hillary Clinton Will Win in a Landslide? Don’t Bet on It
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton
- LGBTQ History in Public Schools Is the Next Gay Rights Frontier says PhD student