Originally published 12/15/2016
Forget about Federalist 68 — it's Hamilton's Federalist 65, with its discussion of impeachment, that we'll want to study.
Originally published 07/26/2014
Some on the right welcome impeachment. Peter Rodino in 1974 did not.
Originally published 07/22/2014
Albert R. Hunt
The impeachment of President Bill Clinton and the calls to do so for George W. Bush and now Barack Obama are petty and frivolous by comparison.
Originally published 05/16/2013
Conrad Black is the author of Franklin Delano Roosevelt: Champion of Freedom, Richard M. Nixon: A Life in Full, and the recently published A Matter of Principle. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How Will Obama Be Graded By History?
- The controversy behind the painting that will hang at Trump’s inaugural luncheon
- A nation of dissent: The most famous inaugural protests in U.S. history
- German Rightwing Populist's Holocaust Remarks Denounced
- Arizona scuttles bill that took aim at whiteness studies
- Obama’s Legacy as a Historian
- Jack Rakove tells League of Women Voters Electoral College needs to be abolished
- Juan Cole says Chelsea Manning’s leaks contributed to the revolution in Tunisia
- Bacevich and Mearsheimer on Obama’s Legacy
- Where Historians Work: An Interactive Database of History PhD Career Outcomes