Originally published 10/04/2013
A new, large-format book captures the dawn of comics, when the medium had no rules and its messages were surprisingly irreverent.
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences