Originally published 10/04/2013
A new, large-format book captures the dawn of comics, when the medium had no rules and its messages were surprisingly irreverent.
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success