Originally published 10/04/2013
A new, large-format book captures the dawn of comics, when the medium had no rules and its messages were surprisingly irreverent.
Originally published 04/28/2013
Image via Shutterstock.Originally posted on TomDispatch.com
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel