Originally published 04/12/2013
Related LinksPast OAH/AHA Annual MeetingsNewsDavid Austin Walsh: Tough Times to Be Lobbying for History on Capitol Hill David Austin Walsh: Turnout Middling at OAH Meeting in San FranciscoDispatches from the OAH Annual MeetingDay 1Day 2Day 3Day 4Videos
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China
- Francis Fukuyama is still bullish on where history is headed, but Americans should worry: republics can decay.