Originally published 12/11/2015
Patrick J. Charles
He also might want to reconsider Originalism. Oh, and the NRA once supported the position he now blasts as unconstitutional!
Originally published 06/29/2015
Thomas wrote that there is no "dignity" clause in the US Constitution — and that, even if there was, the government could not bestow it upon a person or take it away.
Originally published 05/14/2015
Historian Alan Singer says he’s not qualified to be on the Supreme Court and neither are Roberts, Scalia, Alito or Thomas
That’s because he’s an activist and so are they.
Originally published 05/05/2014
Thomas believes that racism is so profoundly inscribed in the white soul that you’ll never be able to remove it.
Originally published 04/19/2014
He attended antiwar rallies to protest the Vietnam War?
Originally published 03/21/2013
Richard Canedo teaches history at Lincoln School in Providence, RI, and he graduated from a fine liberal arts college.
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed
- Female World War II Pilots Can Now Have Their Ashes at Arlington National Cemetery
- Obama Signs Bill Removing ‘Negro,’ ‘Oriental’ from Federal Laws
- ISIS Destroys Ancient Adad & Mashki Gates in Nineveh, Iraq
- Geographical names with “Jim Crow” are history in this state
- Timothy Garton Ash Puts Forth a Free-Speech Manifesto
- Iowa historian makes independent bid for US Senate
- British feminist historian declines prestigious Israeli award following BDS pressure
- Robert W. Gutman, Biographer of Wagner and Mozart, Dies at 90
- Greg O’Malley’s go-to slave trade database will soon show more than the path the ships took from Africa to the New World