Originally published 12/11/2015
Patrick J. Charles
He also might want to reconsider Originalism. Oh, and the NRA once supported the position he now blasts as unconstitutional!
Originally published 06/29/2015
Thomas wrote that there is no "dignity" clause in the US Constitution — and that, even if there was, the government could not bestow it upon a person or take it away.
Originally published 05/14/2015
Historian Alan Singer says he’s not qualified to be on the Supreme Court and neither are Roberts, Scalia, Alito or Thomas
That’s because he’s an activist and so are they.
Originally published 05/05/2014
Thomas believes that racism is so profoundly inscribed in the white soul that you’ll never be able to remove it.
Originally published 04/19/2014
He attended antiwar rallies to protest the Vietnam War?
Originally published 03/21/2013
Richard Canedo teaches history at Lincoln School in Providence, RI, and he graduated from a fine liberal arts college.
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95