SOURCE: The Nation
by Steven Hahn
Reviewer Steven Hahn says that Gerstle's new book effectively bridges the economic transformation of global capitalism with studies of the fracturing of the Democratic New Deal political coalition.
SOURCE: The New Republic
Review: Gary Gerstle Argues the Pandemic Killed the Neoliberal Era (But Democrats Don't Know It Yet)
by Ed Burmila
"Gerstle makes an all but indisputable case that neoliberalism has had its lamentable time in the sun. The question that remains is: What comes next? As things stand at present, you’re probably not going to like it."
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong